e-Sim Netherlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

writing rights congress

+7
matman476
Nielsje
jesperstraver
DVFEEN
wes01
Joep O
artemivanov
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

writing rights congress - Page 2 Empty Re: writing rights congress

Post by artemivanov Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:29 pm

+1 Joep O

artemivanov

Back to top Go down

Post by wes01 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Fhaemita wrote:
Citizens should have access to congress, every citizen should be able to give his opinin

every law proposal that has been accepted by congress will be posted here with explanation:
https://esimnld.actieforum.com/f18-congress-public-congres-openbaar
so citizens can let their opinion hear to us. it is like the real dutch system. first the 2nd room of congress votes then the 1st room of congress (1st being the citizens) before the law is approved.

we won't give full access because of what i posted in my previous post:
1: the congress can talk about things without being interrupted by some newguy or asshole who wants to be funny.
2: we need some secrecy so that the dump proposals won't go public so the integrity of a congress men remains in tacked. (some people will go wine and bullshit that congress men only for his 1 mistake.) he can be a newb who still needs some guidance.

please respect this.
for me the decision has already been made and the public forum has been made so this discussion is over right?.
if it is then please admin lock this or people will stay arguing about this.
wes01
wes01

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMB Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 pm

now I understand ur opinion wess, i totaly agree.
PeterMB
PeterMB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 pm

wes01 wrote:
we won't give full access because of what i posted in my previous post:
1: the congress can talk about things without being interrupted by some newguy or asshole who wants to be funny.
2: we need some secrecy so that the dump proposals won't go public so the integrity of a congress men remains in tacked. (some people will go wine and bullshit that congress men only for his 1 mistake.) he can be a newb who still needs some guidance.

Citizens should also have a say imho. Citizens (and only citizens) should be able to give their opinion and not just when it's accepted.
All opinions count, not just those who are elected to congress also non congress people can have a valuable input on the matter.
For secret matter congress can post in the private congress forum but the public congress forum should be public, and private forum should be used as less as possible.
As for dumb proposals, is that really a reason to keep it secret. It will show citizens that they might not want to vote for him the next time.
Government including congress should be transparent and the public and the citizens, and citizens who voted for a congressman should be able to see what the congressman does.
If a citizen causes problems a admin can remove his citizen access it's really that easy.
This secrecy is really, really really bad for a democratic country.

wes01 wrote:
please respect this.
for me the decision has already been made and the public forum has been made so this discussion is over right?.
if it is then please admin lock this or people will stay arguing about this.

Excuse you?
The discussion is not made, just because you made up you mind does not mean the decision in made.
And even so, people are free to give their opinion and discuss it

I wrote a article about it -> e-sim.org/article.html?id=6141
( I can't post links yet, please copy to your browser)
Fhaemita
Fhaemita

Back to top Go down

Post by wes01 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:29 am

geen zin dit te gaan vertalen.

Citizens should also have a say imho. Citizens (and only citizens) should be able to give their opinion and not just when it's accepted.
All opinions count, not just those who are elected to congress also non congress people can have a valuable input on the matter.
For secret matter congress can post in the private congress forum but the public congress forum should be public, and private forum should be used as less as possible.
As for dumb proposals, is that really a reason to keep it secret. It will show citizens that they might not want to vote for him the next time.
Government including congress should be transparent and the public and the citizens, and citizens who voted for a congressman should be able to see what the congressman does.
If a citizen causes problems a admin can remove his citizen access it's really that easy.
This secrecy is really, really really bad for a democratic country.

ja dat commentaar geven dat kunnen citizens ook. op het publiekelijke congress forum. een proposal word pas aangenomen als iedereen het eens is wel binnen een bepaalde time frame. wil er niet 1 week over praten. er moet wat gebeuren en niet zoals in de echte wereld er eerst een maand over praten en dan nog afwachten.

Excuse you?
The discussion is not made, just because you made up you mind does not mean the decision in made.
And even so, people are free to give their opinion and discuss it

je laat me klinken als een of andere dictator. ik ben van nature direct en houd niet van bullshit dus aub me niet meteen aanvallen.
dit forum:https://esimnld.actieforum.com/f18-congress-public-congres-openbaar was aangemaakt en iedereen was het eens dus ik dacht het is voorbij.

ben ik nogwat vergeten?
wes01
wes01

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep O Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:13 am

Maak een normale debat gedeelte waar het congress nieuwe wetten voorstelt, daar kunnen citizens ook mee praten.

En je maakt een private congress gedeelte, waar alleen geheime dingen kunnen worden gepost.

Probleem opgelost?
Joep O
Joep O

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 am

Joep O wrote:Maak een normale debat gedeelte waar het congress nieuwe wetten voorstelt, daar kunnen citizens ook mee praten.

En je maakt een private congress gedeelte, waar alleen geheime dingen kunnen worden gepost.

Probleem opgelost?

Helemaal mee eens Smile
Zolang prive forum maar niet constant word gebruikt en alleen waneer het echt nodig is
Fhaemita
Fhaemita

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep O Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 am

Fhaemita wrote:
Joep O wrote:Maak een normale debat gedeelte waar het congress nieuwe wetten voorstelt, daar kunnen citizens ook mee praten.

Probleem opgelost?

Helemaal mee eens Smile
Zolang prive forum maar niet constant word gebruikt en alleen waneer het echt nodig is
Ja vandaar dat wetten worden voorgesteld in het normale gedeelte.
Joep O
Joep O

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 am

wes01 wrote:
je laat me klinken als een of andere dictator. ik ben van nature direct en houd niet van bullshit dus aub me niet meteen aanvallen.

Ik ben net zo, direct en hou niet van bullshit dus het zal vast wel vaker fout tussen ons gaan.
Sorry als ik je laat klinken als een dictator maar zo kom je wel een beetje over op mij.
Dit is niet als een aanval bedoeld alleen maar mening, kan er best naast zitten.
Fhaemita
Fhaemita

Back to top Go down

Post by wes01 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:33 am

oke :p nice
wes01
wes01

Back to top Go down

Post by jesperstraver Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am

aanvalluh!!!Smile geintje;)