e-Sim Netherlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government Update 23 Oct 2011

Go down

Government Update 23 Oct 2011 Empty Government Update 23 Oct 2011

Post by Darryl Amsler Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 am

GOVERNMENT UPDATE 23 OCT 2011

Hello eNetherlands!

This is an extended article to inform you about whats going on in eNL in its first days and what we have planned.

Politics
Today I publish my First article as First President of eNL. Well to be honest, I have not been chosen by the people. Only Congress had to make an vote on my Presidency, and congress members we’re generated randomly by the game. But do not fear, I consider myself a mere Interim President and on the 5th of November we will have official Country President Elections!

Today (23rd) is the last day you can submit your candidature for Congress. Note: you need to be member of a political party in order to submit your candidature.

But till the CP elections on the 5th I will set up a basic interim government that will start in the effort to build the foundation of our glorious Nation.

Positions available in this Interim government are:

- Vice President
Job description: The Vice President acts as a second consciences for the President and is the go-to guy in the Presidents absence.

- Minister of Foreign Affairs
Job description: Establishing and maintaining relation with fellow nations, appointing and managing Dutch ambassadors. Reporting progress and developments to President.

- Minister of Home Affairs
Job description: Make tutorials, answer citizen question, handle national issues, create awareness of forum and IRC channel, etc

If you have interest in filling one of these roles then please send me (Kiecho) an PM with your motivation and qualification. After I reviewed your submission I will contact you on IRC for an interview.

I know I have not mentioned Minister of finance or Minister of Defence etc but at this point they are for the Interim government small enough for me to do that personally.

Global Politics
As you may have already realized, we are not that strong yet on a International level. At the moment we are surrounded by A41 alliance members. Like eUK, eFrance, eLithuania, eSweden… We have great relations with eUK and the leap to want to join the A41 alliance is an easy one. All nations can see this as an official request to join the A41 alliance.

As Interim president I will do my very best to get eNL A41 membership as I believe this will be the best path for our Nation.

Economy
We have to build up our own economy, this is not an easy task and I would like to ask everyone to bare with us as wages and product prices have to stabilize and even out. We do have an option to build state companies but I feel this might be an issue for a real congress and government and not that of the Interim Government. However if the situation becomes dire I will not hesitate to install government companies.

Personally I have worked out a deal with Garmr to get cheap grain for my Q2 food factory. This means that I will be offering cheap food for everyone very soon! Everyone who works in my company will get 10 food with their wages for their daily need.

As for our country is concerned, I have made eNL 7000 NLG profit on the monetary market ! A good start.

Once the Interim government is established I will discuss how we can give our eNL economy an proper impulse with government funds.

Military
The MU feature will be implemented soon in the game. Once this happens the government will discuss setting up an National Army. In the meantime I will try to get us an MPP so that we have daily battle we can partake in to advance in our Military might.

I’m Currently trying to get an MPP going with Bulgaria, Its an A41 member and they have a decent amount of battles.

MPP with Mexico
It says that we have an MPP with eMexico (who is part of the IMEN alliance) I want to point out that this was not our doing! Before I got President status the admin arranged this. I have since contacted the Admin and he recognized the issue but apologized for the inconvenience as he’s unable to reverse it.

Communication
There has been some confusing as to our official communication channels. To clear things up, we are using #e-NL on Rizon as IRC channel and we have established a forum at: https://esimnld.actieforum.com/ From here we can start shaping our Nation and discuss about policy and major decisions. We hope you can join us there and voice your own opinion to make it a great nation to live in! Every voice enriches us!

Kiechos note
I hope you find this article sufficient and that you’re now informed about whats going on in eNL =)

If you have any questions or remarks feel free to contact me!

I also intent to run for President this coming 5 November, I hope to earn your trust and vote as interim President over the next 2 weeks. I really just want the best for our nation =)

Regards,

Kiecho
President of eNetherlands
Darryl Amsler
Darryl Amsler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum